Oldham Council’s professional, friendly and reliable pest control service.
Our experienced and qualified staff are able to use the most up to date and humane treatments to control the vast majority of pests.
Summary of the service
Oldham Council’s Pest Control Section provides a range of pest control contracts and services that are tailored to meet your needs.
Our highly competitive contracts can include a number of structured and reactive visits, include all materials and can be structured to suit specific customer requirements. We also offer individual treatments at competitive commercial rates.
Benefits of the service
- Professional service that is fast, efficient, reliable and responsible.
- All our officers hold a level 2 Certificate in pest control, issued by the Royal Society of Health.
- All officers are fully trained in all relevant health and safety issues with regard to pest control operations, and implement the Council’s Customer Care Standards.
- Contracts are tailored to the customers specific needs, and include a number of structured and where applicable, reactive visits.
- Provide assistance in meeting legal requirements with regard to food safety.
- Most modern, effective and humane treatments employed.
- Individual treatments offered at competitive commercial rates.
- Supply and maintain electronic fly killers (EFKs).
- Supply a dynamic range of fly screens.
- Free pest identification service.
- Years of local experience in providing pest control services to Oldham’s schools.
The Pest Control Service is an integral part of the Council’s Environmental Health service.
We are part of the Association of Greater Manchester Authority (AGMA) partnership group for pest control, which provides a vast network of knowledge and support and helps us to share best practice with our fellow partners.
This knowledge and support is used to provide an excellent service to our customers. You can be certain of:
- Value for money.
- Honest and trustworthy staff who are qualified, trained and police checked.
Standard Pest control contracts cost £385 per year if you also have a Security contract with us.
If you do not have a Security contract, the standard cost is £510 per year.
Please note that costs are specific to the individual requirements of each school or customer, and so subject to a site survey.
The standard minimum service contract is for a minimum of one year, commencing in April of each year.
To discuss your needs, get a quote or order services contact one of our officers:
Darren Mcgrattan – Service Manager
Telephone 0161 770 5494 or email email@example.com
Telephone 0161 770 1666 or email firstname.lastname@example.org