Some services can be ordered directly through this website. The service team will then contact you to confirm the order and arrange for invoicing.
For other services, please contact the relevant service team to discuss your needs and/or request a quote.
If you cannot find a particular service, check the main Contact page for a full list and contact details.
You do not need to log in to use this website, to contact teams or (where applicable) to directly order services.
Login details for the main Council site will not work on this site, and an account is only created if you place an online order.
If you do order any services directly through the website, then an account will be created for you. Then by logging-in you will be able to see your order history and manage your details. Also when logged in, your details will be auto-filled in the checkout area, so you don’t need to enter them each time you want to order services.
Benefits of buying services from Oldham Council
- Oldham Council is well placed to provide a quality range of services to meet the changing demands and requirements of our customers.
- Our Officers are dedicated to providing comprehensive services to meet demands.
- We have a long history of providing high quality, cost effective services that meet the needs of our customers.
- Our services will be delivered by experienced officers with broad professional knowledge and a wide range of skills, fully competent with local, national and statutory guidance.
- Services are efficient, high quality and easy to access.
Charges and invoices
All fees for maintained schools will be charged via journal transfer.
Charges for academies and other customers will be invoiced promptly.
Unless otherwise stated by individual services the service level agreement is for the financial year.
If you wish to alter the service level agreement you will be required to give 3 months’ notice from the date they wish to exit the contract.
Terms and conditions
These terms and conditions govern the overall relationship between the Service Provider and the Customer with respect to the provision of the Ordered Services. Services can be ordered either on an annual basis, adhoc , fixed term or bespoke depending on the type of contract which the customer requires.
For the avoidance of doubt these terms and conditions shall apply to all the types of contract offered by Oldham Council .
The council primarily use your data for handling your query.
All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection).
We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.