Oldham Council’s Business Waste Collection Service provides quality, value-for-money waste collection services.
These collection services can be individually tailored to specific requirements and mirror the services found domestically within the Borough.
Summary of service
- A VAT-free waste collection system tailored to your specific needs.
- A weekly collection service on all waste streams.
- Choice of paper & cardboard, and glass, cans & plastic bottles.
- Choice of a range of different collection containers to manage and store your waste.
- For schools, access to educational resources to help your pupils learn more about waste and recycling in Oldham and the wider environment.
- A free food & garden waste service to schools
Benefits of the service
- Collections provided by your local authority who manage, on your behalf, your legal requirement to keep an audit trail of all your disposed wastes.
- Provision of services which allow our customers to demonstrate a responsible attitude to their waste disposal methods.
- A range of bin sizes available to suit all needs and requirements.
- For schools educational resources which link to your schools’ curriculum and a coordinated approach between with the local authority to educate children to use collection services found within the home responsibly (our future generations).
Telephone 0161 770 1203
or email us at email@example.com
The council primarily use your data for handling your query.
All information is processed in accordance with our organisational data protection policy (www.oldham.gov.uk/dataprotection).
We never sell your data to third parties or use it for marketing purposes without your consent.